DOG FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES
Many of our vacation rentals are dog friendly so you can enjoy Central Oregon with your four-legged friends during your next stay.
CITY DOG PARKS
Our pups are lucky here in Central Oregon, with plenty of room to roam right inside our city limits. In Bend alone, there are eight off-leash dog areas in our local parks and plenty of trails to explore in the Old Mill District, along the Deschutes River, and more.
DINE WITH THE DOGs
As one of the most dog friendly places in the United States, Central Oregon offers many dining options where you can bring the dogs with. Take the dogs to most breweries and food truck pods for first class, dog dining service (indoor and outdoor!), including:
- Va Piano Vineyards Tasting Room, Old Mill Bend (Small Plates, Wine)
- AVID Cider, Old Mill Bend (Food Truck, Ciders, Beer)
- River's Place, East Side Bend (Food Trucks, Beer)
- Spider City Brewing, East Side Bend (Burgers, Beer, Food Trucks)
- Midtown Yacht Club, Midtown Bend (Beer, Food Trucks)
- Bridge 99 Brewery, (Pizza, Beer, Food Trucks)
Life happens (trust us, we know), here are some options if your dog needs a vet visit or extra care during your stay: