KID FRIENDLY guide
Whether you're traveling with kiddos or embracing your inner child, Central Oregon is the place to be for summer fun.
VISIT THE OLD MILL
A summer staple in Bend: floating the Deschutes River. Grab tubes and life vests from Tumalo Creek (805 SW Industrial Way) for a hassle-free float. If you're looking for something less adventurous, rent a Surrey bike to fit the entire fam from Wheel Fun Rentals and cruise along the river.
family friendly dining
Dining with the entire family? We've got you covered:
- Pizza Mondo, Downtown Bend
- Bend Brewing Co., Downtown Bend (Burgers, Salads, Tacos)
- 10 Barrel, West Side & East Side Bend (Pizza, Burgers)
- Sunriver Brewing, East Side Bend, West Side Bend & Sunriver (Salads, Sandwiches)
- Blondie’s, Sunriver (Pizza)
- Grace & Hammer, Redmond (Pizza)
- Blue Eyes Burgers & Fries, East Side Bend
- Lifty's, (Sand Volleyball, Burgers, Shareable Plates)
- Chulita’s, Downtown Bend & Sisters (Tacos, Agua Frescas)
BOOK DIRECT & SAVE
Our vacation homes are family-friendly, many feature fenced yards, private hot tubs, and access to local trails or resort amenities. Plus, when you book directly with us, there are no hidden fees (Airbnb and VRBO add up to 22% to your total!). Come have a blast with the whole family this summer—plan your stay.